Friday, February 26, 2010

Student Success Week: Day Four!

It's week five, and DAY FOUR of Student Success Week--a week where we try to offer some activities that promote support strategies and snacks that will refuel your energy.

Question of the Day:
Who are the main people in your support system?

Top responses to Day Three's Question: How do you Balance school & life commitments?

  • “I try to finish my work on the weekends before I have class. I finish my work in order of classes, and then I have the week in case something comes up.” ~E.G.
  • “Prioritize workout and homework. Keep it simple, and easy does it.” ~ R.N.

Make sure to place your answer in one of the raffle boxes located in the Pearl Street Lobby or outside of the Learning Center on Cherry Street.

image by J.W.Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger