Thursday, November 20, 2008

CCV Burlington welcomes Liz Stahle

CCV Burlington recently hired Liz Stahle as a work study student in our operations office and we would like to officially recognize her joining the staff. Here is a short bio that Liz wrote for the blog:

Hey! I'm Liz Stahle, the new Work Study in Operations. I'm from Rutland, VT and attended high school at Rutland High School. I also attended the CCV in Rutland for a Semester. In my free time I enjoy painting, dancing, and reading. I moved to Burlington in June and love it here. I'm hoping to go into some kind of Environmental Studies, but I'm trying to complete some more of my core requirements before deciding on a major. This is my second semester at CCV, and I am really enjoying it so far. I look forward to meeting and working with all of you. See you around!
Welcome to the staff Liz. We’re glad to have you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger